Saturday, January 13, 2007

Decision Made

Good Morning everybody. I just want to reiterate how rich and blessed I feel by everyone out there. You can't put a monetary value on friendship and love. I've been so blessed to live in this community and be accepted by all. To me that's huge. That's next to being accepted to heaven. I love this place, I'll never leave it until I go upstairs. I pray that all of you recieve blessings for showing me all the love and concern for my health. To me this is the most perfect place on earth. we met with the surgeon yesterday. We were praying for clarity on a decision due to all the complications surrounding my condition. After talking to the surgeon with a list of questions, he answered all our questions before we had a chance to ask them. He is a surgeon with great skills and a conviction to saving lives. He pushes the envelope but he is the best. It was so good just to have a clear picture when I walked away from there. It took some of the weight off our shoulders. The answer to our prayer was given. The surgeon will start working with his hospital as far as cost and he will also reduce his costs drastically. That was a big answer to prayer because we can't do this at St. Helena Hospital. I'm okay with whatever happens here because no matter what it is in God's hands to glorify his name and not mine. Thank you everybody.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check almost daily for an update and definately pray daily for your continued optimism and good spirit throughout. Checking here is easier than bombarding you with questions when I see you at the buisness, something I'm loathe to do. Please know that I care and am concerned, but don't want to be "all up in your business".

Much love,

Jody

Eloise Clark said...

Ron and Tammy,

Prayers for both of you and extra ones for Ron and his doctors. May you continue to have good faith and know God is in control

Christian love,
Eloise

Nate Dunn said...

Hey Ron (And Tammy),
My parents just told Christy and I about your situation. You are both in our thoughts and prayers.

Ron: you're the man. I feel honored to say I've been able to work with you. Your love for Christ is so genuine and authentic. You serve as an example for Christ-like love to everyone you meet. Christy and I will be praying for you!